Blisworth Head Office & South Midlands sites.
Full time, 24-month contract
We have two fantastic opportunities to offer.
We are looking for two individuals who have a keen interest to join the house building industry. These opportunities are open to those who are finishing studying, whether that’s GCSE’s, A-Levels, or similar qualifications.
You must be eager to learn new skills as you will have the opportunity to gain work experience in a variety of house building sectors. Within your training program you will spend the first twelve months on site gaining real exposure to live working sites and being able to contribute to ongoing projects. Following this you will spend the remaining twelve months rotating between our various departments gaining an understanding of how our company operates.
Throughout your training program, you will be supported by our employees who will share with you their knowledge and experience while supporting your development.
This role will provide you with the foundation to potentially build a successful career in the house building industry. You will explore career paths, develop new skills, build professional relationships, and gain confidence of working in the workplace. Your personality, work ethic and professionalism will contribute to your success which could lead to an exciting career with Davidsons.
Pre-existing knowledge of construction is not essential.
What will the programme involve?
• You will enrol on to a Construction based apprenticeship programme at a local college.
• Ongoing support and reviews on your progress.
• You will be assigned a mentor to help support you through your apprenticeship.
Who we are looking for:
• Keen interest in the housebuilding industry
• GSCEs in Maths and English at Grade C or above.
• IT proficient with experience of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Fits well into a team environment.
• Commitment, loyalty and a genuine desire to build your career with Davidsons.
• Drive, ambition and a determination to succeed.
• A positive, can-do attitude
To apply for this role, we would like you to send a short video (Couple of minutes) telling us a bit about you, and why you would like to join Davidsons as a Trainee.
Please email your video to [email protected]. Deadline for applications is Friday 19th November 2021.