Customer Service Advisor
Location – Ibstock, Leicestershire
About the job:
This role would suit an individual who thrives on working in a challenging but rewarding environment. You will be responsible for providing an exceptional customer service to Davidsons’s customers, ensuring all queries are dealt with in a timely manner with excellent results.
- Speaking with customers to ensure their issues are addressed quickly and professionally
- Providing administrative support to the Customer Service Team, which will include managing queries
- Data input onto the Coins system
- Compile and update customer’s records
- Managing the Customer Service inbox and tracking any queries to achieve a successful resolution
- Updating the database to ensure all queries and resolutions are logged
- Communicating with the Site teams and sub-contractors to ensure works are co-ordinated.
- Previous experience in customers service would be beneficial
- PC knowledge and experience with MS Office applications
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Team Player
- Experience in Excel & Coins would be an advantage, but not essential
Please send a CV and a covering email to Steven Edwards, Customer Service Manager at [email protected] .
Deadline for applications: 15th January 2021.