Customer Liaison Manger – South Midlands Region
Summary of the Role
Joining the South Midlands Construction team as our Customer Liaison Manager, you will be responsible for agreeing and implementing the management, control and reporting of all customer services activities and functions to meet the region’s business plan, future growth requirements and customer expectations.
- Management of complex cases and/or customer escalations
- Providing support to the Site Management, ensuring the effective quality control measures are implemented whilst ensuring customer satisfaction is delivered in alignment with policies and procedures.
- Assisting in monitoring response times by sub-contractors and rectifying as appropriate
- Promoting a customer focused culture and a ‘right first time’ approach
- Diary management for customer appointments and inspections
- Liaison with supporting departments such as Construction and Sales
- Providing updates to the customer in the form of verbal and written communications throughout the process.
To be successful as our Customer Liaison Manager, you will hold previous experience in a similar role within housebuilding. You will also have a broad understanding of the implication’s acceptable quality of build and commercial awareness.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Full UK driving license
- Excellent IT Skills
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Good Knowledge of the construction and technical processes
- An excellent knowledge of customer service requirements
- A good awareness of codes of practice that impact on Customer Service e.g. NHBC etc
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a cover email to Craig Jones, Construction Manger at [email protected]