Location: Rickyard Barn, Blisworth Hill Farm, NN7 3DB
Hours: Full time
Reporting to Head of Design
About the job:
We are looking for an efficient, organised, and friendly person, who has great attention to detail to join the Design & Technical team. The Technical Administrator will be responsible for issuing all design, technical and sales drawings and information to the business and site. Assisting with Auto CAD drawings and tasks. The role would involve collating and submitting information for planning application and technical sectional agreements. You will also be required to greet visitors at reception and assist with meeting refreshments when required along with general office duties.
This is a new role, which does provide the opportunity for progression.
- Creating build releases
- Issuing of plans, working drawings
- Creating various CAD plans when required
- Submitting information on the planning portal
- Issuing of roads and sewers, foundations and services drawings.
- Raising purchase orders through Coins
- Applying for service quotations
- Meeting refreshments as and when required
- General office duties e.g. stationary ordering etc.
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Team player.
- Experience in AutoCAD would be beneficial, but not essential
- High level of communication skills essential.
If you have relevant skills for the above position, and would like to Davidsons Homes, please send a CV and covering email to Mr Paul Waterfield, Head of Design at: [email protected]
Deadline for applications: 4th October 2019