Facilities Manager / Caretaker (Part-time)
We are looking to recruit an experience person who will be responsible for ensuring the head office building and grounds are fit for purpose. This will include general maintenance along with coordination of service checks and insurance related inspections.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- General building maintenance, inclusive of painting and joinery jobs
- Carrying out minor repairs and reporting major problems
- Managing issues raised by email • Coordinating and managing outside contractors to attend to issues internally and externally.
- Yard maintenance: gardening, litter picking, carpark monitoring
- Taking receipt of deliveries • Ordering supplies and equipment
- Setting up and clearing away equipment as required
- Assisting the Customer Service department with in-house maintenance
- Multi-skilled tradesman
- Ability to use outlook for emails
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Great problem solving skills
To apply for this role, please send your CV & covering email to [email protected]